Peanut Butter Fudge
For the Fudge:
• 3 cup granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup unsalted butter
• pinch of kosher salt
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 2 cup white chocolate morsels
• 3/4 cup peanut butter
• 7oz jar marsahmallow cream
For the Drizzle:
• 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels, melted
• 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
1. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, salt and heavy cream until combined. Bring to a ROLLING boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes (set your timer)!
3. Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter (I usually put these ingredients in my kitchen aid and whisk them for about 1-2 minutes). Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate for 3 hours, until hardened.
4. Remove from pan, remove lining. Cut into bite sized pieces. Drizzle with melted peanut butter, melted chocolate or both! Allow to set, about 20 minutes. ENJOY.